Searching for Jan or his plane near Bisbane airport

Rupert

Sorry to say Jan violated airport space near Brisbane Airport while I was flying solo in that Constellation. I heard a rumor he may have ditched his plane nearby. Probably to try and sue me for damages!!

So I borrowed a local float plane to try and find where he or at least it is. Remember to click for a better view and maybe comments.

1 Tower View.jpg

2 Right Wing shot.jpg

3 Turning to search the banks.jpg

4 Probably along here someplace.jpg

6 Maybe on this island bank.  He probably thought he was still over open water,.jpg

6 Gotta keep looking as long as we have some light!.jpg

7 Man it's getting dark fast!.jpg

9 Let's check by the ferry terminal.jpg

10 Check out this point!!.jpg

11 It's too dark let's head in!  Don't want to scare anyone on the ferry!!.jpg

Well no luck tonight. Gotta hope he's still OK.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I guess I should have guessed! I just got word the old fart is hanging around a bar trying to run up a tab on my check!

After all the good things I've done for him, like keep his King Air safe and sound at SDF, you'd think he'd be a better friend!

Michael

Listen, it's very easy: My plane went down in muddy water because you didn't call a tow-truck, I rented a room in the bar on your account, there's a huge bill on it's way to you and I'm looking forward to meet your nose to punch on. That's it! OK? :mad:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice pics. of the Connie in Brisbane Michael. :cool: Seems like someone must make water wings for aircraft. :D

No, just grounding Jan would take care of most water crash issues. ;)

Listen, it's very easy: My plane went down in muddy water because you didn't call a tow-truck, I rented a room in the bar on your account, there's a huge bill on it's way to you and I'm looking forward to meet your nose to punch on. That's it! OK? :mad:

Good luck with that! When someone ignores international safeguards such as limited access to airport controlled airspace without permission, that someone deserves whatever happens to them.

As to the tow truck issue, tow trucks don't well when they're stuck in mud like your plane was. That's why I tried, despite my common sense choice, to once again rescue you!

Float planes are much more useful in the water than tow trucks!! Don't you remember I've pulled you out of several water crashes in Europe! Why would this time be any different?

I'm sorry to do this to someone I thought was a friend. But I guess if you try to gouge me with bar and hotel bills I'll just have to sell your green King Air to recover my costs. As far as I know it's a virgin. You obviously never flew it as it shows no signs of water damage!

Your only true friend! Michael