Progressive taxi broken in FSXSE?

Badger26

My progressive taxi no longer seems to appear even when I have it on. Sometimes a brief blue flash of the progressive path will appear but disappears within a second. I tried doing a clean reinstall with no addons to see if that may have been causing the issue but it still persists after the fresh Steam reinstall. Its annoying, inconvenient and frustrating to not have progressive taxi because unless you know the taxi ways like the back of your hand its nearly impossible to determine where you are supposed to turn since the control tower doesn't provide taxi directions on turning. I had to resort to guess work after most of my landings lately at some of the major airports. Anyone know of a fix for this?

• 2 weeks later...
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro