CTD with Volocopter

If you're using DX12 (demo) mode, try changing back to DX11. Or, try deleting the Volocopter in Content Manager, reboot the sim and it should begin re-installing. My PC won't even change to DX12 mode and the Volocopter loads and is "flyable" in the time-honoured fashion of all FS rotorcraft since FS2004 - in other words, you're not missing anything really.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

If you're using DX12 (demo) mode, try changing back to DX11. Or, try deleting the Volocopter in Content Manager, reboot the sim and it should begin re-installing. My PC won't even change to DX12 mode and the Volocopter loads and is "flyable" in the time-honoured fashion of all FS rotorcraft since FS2004 - in other words, you're not missing anything really.

Thanks for the suggestion Tim but it didn't work. I see in the Flightsimulator website that I am not the only one and a ticket has been submitted, so it must be a bug. I'm glad though I'm not missing anything!