Help with inserting Little NAV Map window in MSFS while flying.

Hi everyone. To be honest I haven't been flying MSFS so much lately. I've mostly been watching YouTube videos about how to navigate so I can enjoy flying a bit more. I've been watching lots of Little NAV Map tutorial videos from P Gatcomb and BG gamer and a few others. Great videos on how to use Little NAV Map, but in their videos they can make Little NAV Map pop up on their screens while in MSFS. They can resize their Little NAV Map's and use them as a moving map. How are they doing that. What key strokes are they pushing to make different windows pop up while still having MSFS as the main event on their screens.

I've checked searches but maybe I'm wording it wrong because for the life of me I can't find the answer.

If anyone knows how to do this if love if you could charge it with me and others on this forum.

Thanks do much all. I love the great conversations and tops on this forum.

My system

MSI GE75 Raider

Intel Core i7 10750H CPU 32 GB Ram

2T SSD HD Geforce RTX 2080 Super

I use LNM all the time but not as a resizable, overlay on any of the Garmin panels. The moving map on the Garmin MFD provides a good zoom in and zoom out function. But, if I want more detail, I can toggle LNM to open or close as a full screen display. I have LNM pinned to the task bar as shown below.

I would be interested to see how others use LNM as a pop up window.

The-LNM-and-FS2020-Toggle.jpg

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

I've actually looked at that but I don't think it gives you access to all the control buttons. I've watched another YouTube video where they where able to pull up Navigraph and A window with the internet as well so there may be another add on program which gives you access to those things while still inside MSFS.

My system

MSI GE75 Raider

Intel Core i7 10750H CPU 32 GB Ram

2T SSD HD Geforce RTX 2080 Super

What we do is run LNM and MSFS and use Alt+tab. You have to set MSFS to continue running in the background in the sim settings and atl+tab to bring up LNM on top.

I size the LNM window to about a quarter of the screen personally, but you can size it however you wish.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I've been looking at this product, here in the store. Not sure if that's what you need. I currently run LNM on a separate monitor, but this little piece of software may do the trick. HAven't tried it. Maybe someone else can remark on its use. https://store.flightsim.com/product/flightsimulator-me-ingamepanels-pack-for-msfs/

Alienware Aurora R7 * i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz * 32 gb RAM * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 gb * Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD * Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO * Dual Monitors (1 X 2k + 1 X HD) *Windows 11*. MSFS Premium Edition

Just an idea to think about hope its okay to suggest.

You can get monitors for dirt cheap these days, even a basic 1080p one. I got a cheap and happy Dell one exclusively to display LNM on while I fly on the main screen. Once you go multi monitor theres no looking back. Can enjoy fullscreen LNM leaving main one clutter free. The monitors dont have to match in rez. Your main can be 2k or 4k and the 2nd 1080 for example.