when ATC gives an instruction the Pilot answers and changes freq by it self.

Hi: Just recently I'm having a problem with ATC in FS2020. When ATC gives an instruction the Pilot automatically answers and changes freq (if required) by it self without allowing me to enter a keyboard response. Anyone have any solutions. It was working as supposed to in the past. Thanks Al

Change the configuration in Assistance

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Hi: Just recently I'm having a problem with ATC in FS2020. When ATC gives an instruction the Pilot automatically answers and changes freq (if required) by it self without allowing me to enter a keyboard response. Anyone have any solutions. It was working as supposed to in the past. Thanks Al

Happened with me also did not have it set originally but now I have the ATC Ai operative As Randy said had to go into assistance settings and turn off. Perhaps it was an update thing.

Regards

Nic