New user with menus problem

Peteohms

Alt-Enter will get you out of (and back into) full-screen mode … Alt by itself will allow temporary access to the menus, but it would seem some display drivers aren't too keen on this concept and will revert to full-screen almost immediately.

I've learnt a few key-stroke sequences so's I can access features I use often without having to bother with the menus eg: hold the Alt key down and press the O E D keys sequentially to access the Display Settings (for autogen and stuff), O E T for Traffic etc., W A for Airport or A A for Aircraft.

Alt-Enter will get you out of (and back into) full-screen mode … Alt by itself will allow temporary access to the menus, but it would seem some display drivers aren't too keen on this concept and will revert to full-screen almost immediately.

I've learnt a few key-stroke sequences so's I can access features I use often without having to bother with the menus eg: hold the Alt key down and press the O E D keys sequentially to access the Display Settings (for autogen and stuff), O E T for Traffic etc., W A for Airport or A A for Aircraft.

Thanks! That worked.

Pete