Extreme 3D Pro

My flight stick works perfectly on everything exept on MSFS.

When I'm flying any plane in MSFS my flight stick stops working for several minutes; that is to say non of the the buttons on the stick respond at all, but the plane keeps flying. After 3-5 minutes, it starts working again perfectly.

Anybody have this problem?

Sorry, but no. Mine has worked 100% right out of the box once I assigned my preferences for all the various buttons. Can you try a different USB port and see if the problem remains?

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

If another USB port doesn't fix the issue, my next step would be going to the website and downloading, not installing the drivers. After the download I would then go to device manager and uninstall the driver AND device. unplug the device and reboot. after rebooting I would install the drivers from the downloaded file and reboot once again. Then I would plug it in, let the drivers install and try it out. As chicagrandy stated another USB port would be my first to do. Hope this helps and good luck!

Dell XPS8490 12 Gen 11700 up to 5 Ghz., 48Gb 3200 RAM, dedicated 512Gb M2 SSD, AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Logitech Multi Panel, Logitech Throttle Quadrant (X2), Growing slowly but surely!

nooooo... I'm talking about the drivers for your flightstick... my thinking is perhaps there are updated drivers for msfs. The reason I would do the procedure I laid out is to ensure that the drivers aren't corrupted and are a fresh install. If it were MSFS there would be a lot more post on the issue.

Dell XPS8490 12 Gen 11700 up to 5 Ghz., 48Gb 3200 RAM, dedicated 512Gb M2 SSD, AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Logitech Multi Panel, Logitech Throttle Quadrant (X2), Growing slowly but surely!