MSFS AI Traffic Puzzle

What for the life of me is the offline traffic causing random ctd's in my MSFS? I have checked and tried everything I can think of clean community folder fresh install and as long as it is turned of the program will run well I have had it up to eight hours. When it is on depending on the airport twenty minutes sometimes an hour than bang closes. Here is the computer I am using:

Using a KVM Switch to watch a larger screen

ASUS - ROG Zephyrus M15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q - 1TB SSD - Prism Gray.

It actually ,runs the MSFS rather well to using the settings I found here in their forum

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/optimal-settings-for-flight-simulator-nvidia/183444

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

What for the life of me is the offline traffic causing random ctd's in my MSFS? I have checked and tried everything I can think of

Offline AI Traffic is a known cause of CTD's at the moment. I've always used Live Traffic and my system is lower spec than yours, but Live Traffic hasn't caused a CTD for me.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thank you for the tip. I am testing that right now. I checked using offline on and live off but never the reverse. I also have been using or trying with both live and offline on at the same time I gather that would cause a conflict. It would be nice if the designers would let us know I mean I will follow anyone's rules as long as they tell me the rules. MSFS has so much potential but I feel MS has cheated us a bit'

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler