FSX Landclass in FS2004

Agent00729

I saw something about how people were able to convert Orbx global textures to work in FS2004. My question is, would it be possible to also use Orbx or FSX landclass in fs2004? I know that the textures landclass calls for would depend on the sim, but would it work if the textures can be converted for fs2004?

Thanks!

I used the converted Orbx in FS2004, it was a bit fiddly to be honest, some parts didn't show properly, anyway I got rid of it and used Silver Wings scenery, I still have the Orbx weather themes loaded though plus the Silver Wings and Vos themes, handy sometimes when I want a certain type of weather in the sim, so easy, just select it before the flight.

Col.

I used the converted Orbx in FS2004, it was a bit fiddly to be honest, some parts didn't show properly, anyway I got rid of it and used Silver Wings scenery, I still have the Orbx weather themes loaded though plus the Silver Wings and Vos themes, handy sometimes when I want a certain type of weather in the sim, so easy, just select it before the flight.

Col.

Interesting, was this the Orbx landclass or just the textures?