Landing Help Please

OK so I use the assisted landing ,i know its a bit lame but everyone as to start somewhere ,i could manage to land and taxi to the gate ok no problems, now when I land the plane comes to a complete stand still ,engines become unresponsive and cant move the plane this is on the runway by the way.

Am I making too much of this because this is something new I am talking airliners like A320 leap neo as the new assistance got anything to do with it after the update ,I suppose i should learn to land the planes properly but not had the time, is there a good tutorial about landing ifr flights? but as for as not being able to move off runnway after landing does anyone know if this is normal any help suggestions would be very much appreciated I am truely a progressing beginner thanks

Btw My fps is Now with everything maxed out 58 outside 54 in cockpit just useless info lol

Kind Regards

Andrew

This is what I can offer on landing-

You tube!

There are a LOT of videos on MSFS, and although I have not checked, probably a dozen or more on landings alone :) Just do a search while on youtube, MSFS landing

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

HI thanks for reply but its not really what i was looking for i was really looking for information on assisted landings as my planes just stop on the runnway and the option to finish comes up i am wondering if this is normal thanks

Kind regards

Andrew

There should also be an option to Continue, which will allow you to taxi to your gate and shut down properly.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi Tiger thanks for your reply, I think the option to continue loads the main menu cant be certain though because the aircraft is already shut down oh i remember the continue puts you where you need to start engine again fed up with this lol

HI everyone i have solved the puzzle it seems that when using assistance you must land on a main runnway for it give option of going to the gates just landed at gatwick and got to the gates but still testing lol Thanks to everyone who tried to help :)

Kind Regards

Andrew