How to tune radios or select heading?

For the life of me I cannot understand what to do know in the cockpit! Since they put this blue thing on everything touched by the mouse, nothing works for me... Cannot use, tune or swap the nav or radio, cannot select heading... where are the circular arrows when you need them?

I tried changing the flight model (as advised in another forum) from modern to legacy but no luck

And what are this soft keys or this "?" question mark thing they are talking about?

The help of experts will be greatly appreciated

J-Louis

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

And to follow up on my previous question: until now when you were hitting buttons such as auto pilot or altitude, they were turning green and you knew they were on... now nothing changes, hitting the autopilot button does not put the plane in autopilot...

That would so nice if MS or Asobo could take a minute or two to write a user paragraph on how to use this new cockpit specs... But maybe they are applying the old saying :" why make it simple when it is soooooo much fun to make it complicated"

Anyway if somebody has a solution, I'll be glad if they could share. Thanks in advance

J-Louis

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

I tried changing the flight model (as advised in another forum) from modern to legacy but no luck

It's not the flight model you need to change to legacy so change it back again asap!

In General Options, Accessibility, turn the “Cockpit Interaction System” to “Legacy” instead of “Lock”.

It will then re-set the interactions with buttons and switches in the cockpit as before.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

It's not the flight model you need to change to legacy so change it back again asap!

In General Options, Accessibility, turn the “Cockpit Interaction System” to “Legacy” instead of “Lock”.

It will then re-set the interactions with buttons and switches in the cockpit as before.

Tim I wrote it this morning and I will say it again. You are a font of knowledge. I had this problem with the knob as well and if it was not for your reply I'd still be trying to see what to do adn at my age I have not got time to waste! So thanks again. And btw, how do you get to know so much so quickl!?

Thank you Roy, you're very kind. I keep an eye on the official MSFS forums, especially after an update, one or two of the Beta testers are usually on hand to give solutions like this: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!! That was a frustrating flight I just had and now its working like before!

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**