Gate Gourmet Add On Problem.

Have downloaded "Gate Gourmet" to enhance the catering vehicle but I am doing something wrong. It downloads as a .rar file. Do I put the .rar file in the community folder or do I have to open the file first. Excuse my ignorance but I am a learner. Any support appreciated.

Yes you have to open the .rar file and then move the extracted folder to your Community folder.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Have downloaded "Gate Gourmet" to enhance the catering vehicle but I am doing something wrong. It downloads as a .rar file. Do I put the .rar file in the community folder or do I have to open the file first. Excuse my ignorance but I am a learner. Any support appreciated.

RAR is a compression process. As Tim pointed out you need to put the extracted folder (or file) into the Community folder. Should be able to just right click on the file name and Extract All

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality