A question of autopilot

When I fly the DA 62 and I turn on the autopilot a voice comes on and says “Engaging Autopilot” and when I turn it off I hear a chimes sound.

When I fly the Baron or the Bonanza and turn on the autopilot I near nothing.

I can't find anything that allows me turn on the voice.

It seems that I should be allowed to turn on the voice since all 3 planes have Garmin.

Can someone help me out?

I need to hear that voice.

When I fly the DA 62 and I turn on the autopilot a voice comes on and says “Engaging Autopilot” and when I turn it off I hear a chimes sound.

When I fly the Baron or the Bonanza and turn on the autopilot I near nothing.

I can't find anything that allows me turn on the voice.

It seems that I should be allowed to turn on the voice since all 3 planes have Garmin.

Can someone help me out?

I need to hear that voice.

Not 100% sure of this, but perhaps not all planes have a voice that let's you know when AP is engaged. I know on the Piper Arrow it is a sound (can't describe it). Unless your using a mod that does this?

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Arggg...That wasn't the answer that I wanted to get.

I shy away from the big guys as well as the slower small guys.

That pretty much leaves the DA 62 (I really like this one), the Baron and the Bonanza.

In FS 10 I flew the baron 58, 95 % of the time. I felt like I owned that plane.

It really is a pain in the rear to not have some sort of audio Que when the autopilot is turned on.

The silent autopilot is making me shy away from stepping back into my beloved Baron.

Arggg...That wasn't the answer that I wanted to get.

I shy away from the big guys as well as the slower small guys.

That pretty much leaves the DA 62 (I really like this one), the Baron and the Bonanza.

In FS 10 I flew the baron 58, 95 % of the time. I felt like I owned that plane.

It really is a pain in the rear to not have some sort of audio Que when the autopilot is turned on.

The silent autopilot is making me shy away from stepping back into my beloved Baron.

Most AP's do make a sound when activated. It may not be a voice saying "Autopilot on", but the few that I've flown due make a clicking sound or something like that. Unless you hit the "Z" key (mapped to Autopilot) or click it in the cockpit, you should be ok

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality