Since the last update I checked a few planes and they all seemed OK but I lost the panel for the TMB 930 and the next time I tried it there was no fuselage at all just a shadow on the ground--it has become a ghost plane. Anyone got an idea how to check an individual ASOBO installed plane and reload it without reloading the whole program?

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.

Possibly a repaint or mod in the Community folder not compatible, try moving any TBM add-ons out temporally and see if that fixes it.

Or maybe a corrupt download. You could try going into Content, deleting it, then re download it.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Possibly a repaint or mod in the Community folder not compatible, try moving any TBM add-ons out temporally and see if that fixes it.

Or maybe a corrupt download. You could try going into Content, deleting it, then re download it.

Yes I suspect it is in the LocalCache Packages Official One store folder, but no idea where to get a reinstall form. In Content after I select TBM Improvement it goes nowhere. i.e I cannot see where to delete or reinstall. I have written to Zendesk anyway as well.

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Deleting all liveries but then reinstalling a new download of the TBM Improvement mod got panels working again ?? corrupt folder somewhere.