Clevedon Pier released

Hi all,

I have uploaded another UK pier today as part of a series of piers that I am modelling.

This time it is the turn of Clevedon Pier.

It should be available from the file library here at Flightsin.com once the file has

gone through the vetting procedure.

Enjoy

Stinger

Thank you again Keith, the details you've got into this one are fantastic, very well done!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Excellent Keith. You did a very nice Weston Super Mare pier for me which I love and could never imagine that anyone would ever bother with Clevedon even though it is a lovely old pier which has been beautifully restored. I must say that your model looked fantastic when I had a fly over and around it a few times this evening.

I can confirm that both are very realistic as I visit Weston and Clevedon very regularly.

The next one down the coast is Burnham on Sea, which is another nice pier if you are looking at covering the area.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)