Thread: Looking for someone to help with MSFS 2020

Default Looking for someone to help with MSFS 2020

Hello. I am looking for someone experienced with MSFS 2020 to help me with a few private tutorials. I can be reached at [email protected] I need some assistance with the controls and some tips in using the new simulator. If you are intereted, please email me so we can agree to a time and a reasonable price. Thank You.

David.

Don't be rash with your cash David, you can watch these tutorials on YouTube for free, in your own time, with subtitles. You can pause and rewind at any time too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL4q_Tbv0jM
    Squirrel's video tutorials are the best you'll find.
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz OC'd 4.28GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M case, CH Yoke & Pedals, Dell P2815Q 28" 4k, Win 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1962 View Post
    Don't be rash with your cash David, you can watch these tutorials on YouTube for free, in your own time, with subtitles. You can pause and rewind at any time too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL4q_Tbv0jM
    Squirrel's video tutorials are the best you'll find.

I agree as well. And, ask questions on this forum as well.
    Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce GTX 1660, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler

What are you using for controls? It's an important part of doing the sim to have a control setup that works for you. Some like it best with a full setup of controls, others get by with a few less parts. But you have to have more than just mouse and keyboard to have a decent feel for what is going on.

Are you getting good framerates? What's your FPS say, specifically?

It's kinda important to have good framerates, because if your visual is too "choppy", like a bad slide show, it can really impact how well, or how poorly you can hand fly.

It's even more important for helicopter flying, because you can't really do hovering or an approach very well with bad framerates, no matter what skill level you are.