Paige, Arizona and Glenn Canyon Dam touch and Goes, Piper Arrow III

Touch and goes tonight at Paige, Arizona, and the Piper Arrow III were the choices of my flying therapy tonight. Can't wait with the stimulus, I'm replacing my Goflight Autopilot which is dying with a Logitech Panel, and then I am also getting a Real Sim Gear GNS530 GPS Unit with my stimulus. :) I'll post pics when they arrive. :)

Tonight's scenery highlight is the Glenn (Quagmire?) Canyon Dam tonight, as it sits in the canyon with all its majestic glory in almost all of the screen shots, however, we can not forget the fantastic Arrow III by Just Flight. Such a wonderful bird.

Musical Selection tonight was itunes Oldies stations, with legends performing the tunes as we soared the big blue.

Take off

3mzHGB4.png

Flying past Glenn Canyon Dam

fWUYDbg.png

QONvGzZ.png

The town of Paige in view

KfoVvn3.png

Full view of the town with Glenn Canyon Dam

ORNBKea.png

Lined up for approach, gear down, three green.

td7eOvq.png

uayrLyw.png

Hope you all enjoyed the shots folks. Have a great evening!

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Top-shelf series of captures John as always! :) like I told John, sure is nice not to be stuck in an Orbx airport all the time. :D Did you notice that there doesn't seem to be much going on at the screenshot forum anymore, its like everyone went elsewhere.
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Johnny - I like the grey paint on the Arrow, looks classier than the red! Great screen shots!

Enjoy! Rick :cool::cool:

Thanks Rick! Much appreciated sir! Yeah, I like the subtle colors too. I prefer those compared to the reds/etc. Blues aren't bad but even sometimes those get a little too much

Great work with the Glenn Canyon pics. John. I really like the subdued skies and the canyon dam shots . Top shelf stuff here! :cool: :cool: :)

Thanks Larry! Much appreciated amigo. Glad you guys enjoyed them as much as I did creating them

Congrats. so interesting.

Thank you! Glad to have you along!

Top-shelf series of captures John as always! :) like I told John, sure is nice not to be stuck in an Orbx airport all the time. :D Did you notice that there doesn't seem to be much going on at the screenshot forum anymore, its like everyone went elsewhere.

Thanks Adam. I haven't been in a while, but that's what happens when you have too many limitations like that on what people can post. You get tired of the same old same old and need to spread your wings (no pun intended) a while! :) :) Glad to have you back here!

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Thanks Rick! Much appreciated sir! Yeah, I like the subtle colors too. I prefer those compared to the reds/etc. Blues aren't bad but even sometimes those get a little too much

Thanks Larry! Much appreciated amigo. Glad you guys enjoyed them as much as I did creating them

Thank you! Glad to have you along!

Thanks Adam. I haven't been in a while, but that's what happens when you have too many limitations like that on what people can post. You get tired of the same old same old and need to spread your wings (no pun intended) a while! :) :) Glad to have you back here!

Thank you John, nice to be back and great to see you back as well.! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]