MSFS C172 G1000 - cockpit and panels missing

I generaly fly the A32NX (FlyByWire). I also had Co_pilot in the community folder. I was having some problems with the NX (AP problems - still there!). So I deleted the A32NX folder from the community folder, then re-booted with the intention of flying the Asobo base version until the NX problem could be solved. I hit 'FLY' and lo and behold, same as your picture, no cockpit!

So I deleted the Asobo base version from the OneStore folder, then re-booted again and re-installed the missing content. STILL it had no cockpit! I didn't try any other aircraft, but to cut a long story of fiddling and f**ting around short, everything started working again after I deleted the Co_Pilot folder. Unfortunately tho' the AP problems still remain, and the base aircraft is, to put it nicely, c**p compared to the FlyByWire mod (too many 'inops').

So, if you have Co-Pilot in your community folder, maybe removing it will help. If not, then happy fiddling and f**ting around! You could start by deleting the affected aircraft (from the OneStore folder), then re-booting and re-installing and keep fingers crossed. Good luck.

Happy Flappy wings peoples

GlennAir

If the above (good as well) advice does not solve the problem, I would remove the plane and re-add from the Content Manager. This exactly scenario happened to me as well.
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I'm the same as terrylawdinn. Every aircraft I have installed the copilot addon has come up just like that. If you have that installed just delete it from the community folder and wait for the next update before trying it again.