Ditto. And I'm not going to download and maintain on my iphone an entire app just for the sake of visiting a website that is available on, well, the web.
Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.

I’ve seen come posts on the forum which say they were sent using the app, so some people must use it. I have no intention of installing it though and I too find it annoying when it pops up.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I use it and therefore Tapatalk support is highly appreciated.

From mobile hence short

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Owl's Nest * Military Aircraft Reference * ICAO Reference * Distance Calculator * MAIW & UKMil Reference

I'm sure people use it, but the users may or may not realize: non-users are spammed with popup ads encouraging us to use it whenever we look at the site from certain devices. Popup ads are annoying.
Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.

You need to get a pop-up blocker! I've been using Tapatalk on my Kindle for years, it's very handy while away from my PC because it's a simplified layout and quicker to access the forums.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

You need to get a pop-up blocker! I've been using Tapatalk on my Kindle for years, it's very handy while away from my PC because it's a simplified layout and quicker to access the forums.

But our web site shouldn't be bugging us about it.

I use It too. I find it a useful app on my phone and tablet to keep all my forums in one place. The money from the ads help maintain the website as I suspect there are many users who don't pay for premium services.

Unfortunately its the modern(perhaps only) way of keeping a lot of websites open.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, Tapatalk can be a vector for hacking potential for a website that has the plugin installed. It's why I'll never use it on my website since in large part the site is already mobile friendly except for some small tap spots here and there. https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvekey.cgi?keyword=Tapatalk

A mobile browser like the DuckDuckGo browser and standard issue bookmark abilities withen a browser is all you need. All Tapatalk does is add more fluff to what a browser already does with the same features less the different CSS presentation and what have you in Tapatalk.