Looking for a good ultralight add-on

For sightseeing. Any suggestions? I'm happy to pay for one that will integrate well with MSFS.
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Thanks. So about $19.50 US. I can assume they did a good job with it and it doesn't cause any conflicts/crashes?

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Other than I needed to change the cockpit camera to 'Pilot-Close' to get myself in the seat rather than hanging off the left wing, the plane IMHO is a gem.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Other than I needed to change the cockpit camera to 'Pilot-Close' to get myself in the seat rather than hanging off the left wing, the plane IMHO is a gem.

I mainly use TrackIr. I've never seen a "pilot-close" setting. Where's that?

While sitting on the runway, I go up to the top menu bar and select Camera - Pilot close is one of the options. I too use an IR head tracker but this particular airplane for ME does not start with the pilot sitting in the seat. Don't know why, and switching the camera takes just a few seconds so it's no big issue.

No problems here with the 103 & I use it in VR! You get real feeling of flying :)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

No problems here with the 103 & I use it in VR! You get real feeling of flying :)

Regards

Steve

I bought it today through the in-game marketplace (I have the Steam edition of MSFS). I didn't enjoy flying it and requested a refund. Then I went back into the sim to fly a different plane, at which point, I could tell that the sim was messed up. I couldn't scroll smoothly through the planes in my hangar. I quit the program, restarted my PC and went back to it; no better. I went into my content manager, deleted the ultralight, exited MSFS and restarted it. No joy. I quit again, shut down the PC and turned it on again. When I relaunched MSFS, I could tell from the way the splash screen loaded that it wasn't gonna get any better. Sure enough, everything from the updates screen onwards was slow as molasses. So I finally uninstalled MSFS and am now reinstalling it from my Steam library. At this point, I don't much care about whether I get my refund.