I programmed the controls with the MSFS menus, then I went to control panel and ran the calibration. The controls seem to be either operating in reverse or in only in one direction. Airlerons bank sharply to left, no response to the right. Elevator rapidly pitches down, cannot pitch up. Left ruder rapidly turn plane to the left, cannot bring it back with right pedal.

Thanks for any suggestions. I will buy new yoke and pedals if that's what is needed.

Here's a very good video guide to setting up the CH Yoke & Pedals:

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I followed the video and now all controls are working in the right direction and the plane s flyable. A problem remains with the rudder pedals. If you push on a pedal nothing happens for a while, then suddenly the plane will dart to the side and start turning in circles. Pushing the opposite pedal snaps it into circles in the opposite direction. I disabled the brakes and tried changing the sensitivity settings, without much effect. Could the pedals be bad? They are old.

I've set my pedals to 50% sensitivity with 10% dead zone, which works well with most planes. Some have over-sensitive steering/rudder effectiveness which can be manually edited in some cases, but that's another can of worms!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I followed the video and now all controls are working in the right direction and the plane s flyable. A problem remains with the rudder pedals. If you push on a pedal nothing happens for a while, then suddenly the plane will dart to the side and start turning in circles. Pushing the opposite pedal snaps it into circles in the opposite direction. I disabled the brakes and tried changing the sensitivity settings, without much effect. Could the pedals be bad? They are old.

Just to confirm, you have set Flight Model to “Modern” and turned off any Assistance?