Google "gaming laptop" and choose the cheapest one that meets or exceeds the recommended specifications:

Operating System: Windows 10

Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X

RAM: 16 GB RAM

Video card: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590

Hard drive: 150 GB available space

Sound: Sound card, speakers, or headset

Peripherals: Keyboard and mouse or compatible game controller (Xbox One Controller for Windows)

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

https://www.avadirect.com/custom-notebook-computers

I have used this company repeatedly on desktops, and always been really pleased.

specifically

https://www.avadirect.com/custom-gaming-laptops

Edited by plainsman
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Can anyone suggest a laptop that will work well with 2020 please?

I just sent my supposedly highly rated laptop back on purchase warranty/return as it was so hot as soon as I ran FS2020 that the company's reassurances were just not making me happy. I am sure the laptop was an excellent one but 85-90 degrees centigrade with rolling mat (5 fans) underneath caused me to go back to now buying a desktop. So just beware that fs2020 is very demanding. JD

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.

I researched whether I could use a laptop for MSFS, because I generally prefer laptops. I concluded it was not going to work, at least not to my desired level of graphics. And the price differences were not worthwhile.
Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.

I have an asus laptop with an Intel 10980 and nvidia 2070. Even though I live in the Philippines, I have no problems with over heating. I would wait now,and get a nvidia 3000 series. Mine runs fs2020 good, but laptops will always be more expensive.

Check this out :

Edited by shb7