Hi there.

Just checking to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

Trying to start up flight sim and and Hangs on the "Checking Updates" screen.

After about 3 mins it comes back and says

"Error

Access to the content servies is currently unavailable. Please ensure you have an active internet connection and try again later. Please visit https://Flightsimulator.zendesk.com for additional information"

Im online and have great connection, upload/download speeds are over 75 each.

I did add to things to my community folder and went back to remove them to try again but no luck. Same results.

Any others in the same situation??

Using MSFS purchased through Microsoft Store.

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

Hi there.

Just checking to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

Trying to start up flight sim and and Hangs on the "Checking Updates" screen.

After about 3 mins it comes back and says

"Error

Access to the content servies is currently unavailable. Please ensure you have an active internet connection and try again later. Please visit https://Flightsimulator.zendesk.com for additional information"

Im online and have great connection, upload/download speeds are over 75 each.

I did add to things to my community folder and went back to remove them to try again but no luck. Same results.

Any others in the same situation??

Using MSFS purchased through Microsoft Store.

Yes I'm having same the problem.

Edited by waymon
Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

World Update 3 is in its final polish phase and is now locked in for release on Tuesday, February 16th. The team is putting the finishing touches on all aspects of this massive update, and we appreciate your continued patience.

Thought it was suppose to release Feb 11...If it's not ready it's not ready

Mine hung on one of the splash screens the other day so exited out to restart and noticed Windows updates were waiting. After that MSFS loaded OK.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Just got the same message. First time I've seen that.

But it seemed to automatically reset and try again. That did the trick.

Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.

Well, its working for me again 3 hours later.

Thanks for the replies. I'm glad it wasnt just me.

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

It was the same for me here in the uk (at 3am this morning!) but it loaded on the second attempt, a few minutes later.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles