Honeycomb Throttle Quadrant

worldsfair65

So I recently changed my equipment for FSX Windows 10 from Saitek X52 Joystick and Throttle to Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle Quadrant. However I have an issue I can't resolve. When I advance the throttles, propeller levers and mixture levers all the levers advance completely on the throttle quadrant but do not advance completely in the aircraft itself. The result of course is there is limited power for the aircraft to takeoff so I'm having to advance the levers in the aircraft with the mouse to completely power up. Can anyone tell me how to correct this so both throttle quadrant and aircraft both advance completely?

You may need to use Honeycomb's own software or something like FSUIPC 4 to be able to assign the settings correctly. It seems the throttle quadrant is not compatible with FSX:SE out of the box. Have you tried calibrating the throttle quadrant first of all?

As Rich indicates, it sounds as if you need to calibrate the throttles. Since I've never seen that unit, and know nothing about any included software, you'll need to check instructions, but calibration may be a Windows thing or it may be in the Honeycomb software, or as Rich indicates, you might be able to use (the paid) FSUIPC to adjust the throttle operation.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have a weird problem with this Throttle Quadrant, not completely different from the above.

I use fs2020 (the problem does not occur in X-Plane). When I try to set up the levers, including setting sensitivities, the result is like an inebriated flea which literally jumps all over the place making the quadrant utterly useless. Needless to say, this does not help to enable smooth flying!

After returning the item to the seller for "repair", I was horrified to discover that the same thing happened with my Saitek throttle quadrant and my T16000M.

This has got to be yet another Microsoft/Asobo bug, which I would very much like to lay to rest if anyone has a suggestion as to where to look, please..