Are there any mods out that will make the bridges look like bridges and not dams??
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Here is an example of the Matthews Bridge linking the suburb of Arlington to downtown Jacksonville. The bridge itself looks good, same color, structure, but the bottom portion is what is messed up.

0071.jpg

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

No, well not for the whole world. Of course TP developers have a bit more freedom but currently the AI converting the graphics cannot do it.

Yet! I have seen word, though, that this is in the works for the not too distant future.........................

Thanks!

Looking forward to it :)

I have to admit that other than under the bridges, they don't look too bad during the day. When the bridges really look horrible is at night though when they look like sideways skyscrapers that have fallen into the rivers. While I would like them to be improved during the day as well, what I really would like to see is the bridges fixed for how they look at night.