Cessna 172 Skyhawk - Standard panel missing?

I am running the latest update of MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe on my pc, and I am looking for the C172 with a standard (six pack) panel, not the G1000. I cannot see it in my list of aircraft anywhere - only the Skyhawk with the G1000 is in the list of aircraft available.

I though it was a standard aircraft that was part of all of the game available to all purchase levels ?

Maybe I am missing something, but how do I switch between the G1000 panel and a standard set of gauges on the C172?

Thanks

Stew

I believe there's a Skyhawk with steam gauges that comes with the deluxe package.

It is a separate airplane you either load that or the Garmin version.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

Thankyou - I thought it would be a standard aircraft that comes with the package, however I don't have it and it is not in my download list. Does anyone have any idea how I can install it?

Is there a download available somewhere for another C172 with standard gauges?

Thanks

Stew

According to the official listing the glass 172 comes with the standard version and the traditional comes at the deluxe level so it is supposed to be included with the Premium Deluxe. You shouldn't have to add it. Don't know how to make that happen and will be very disappointed if it doesn't. Still waiting on computer shipment so haven't downloaded yet but most looking forward to flying the plane I got my PPL in many many years ago.
Liquid cooled, Intel i7-10700K, NVIDIA 3070, G.Skill Ram 32 GB, 2TB M.2 NVME. Z490 MB Loads of Christmas lights. :pilot:

Thankyou - I have paid for the Premium Deluxe Upgrade, and the MS Store is showing that I own it, however I cannot install it as it says that it is not compatible with my device due to 'System Requirements'.

It seems odd that I can run the standard version (although a bit slow) but I cannot run the Premium Deluxe version - I would've thought the system requirements for each version would be the same.

At least I know why I cannot see the 172 steam gauges now though.

Thankyou - I have paid for the Premium Deluxe Upgrade, and the MS Store is showing that I own it, however I cannot install it as it says that it is not compatible with my device due to 'System Requirements'.

It seems odd that I can run the standard version (although a bit slow) but I cannot run the Premium Deluxe version - I would've thought the system requirements for each version would be the same.

At least I know why I cannot see the 172 steam gauges now though.

I redownloaded the entire program day before yesterday and got that message. After shutting down and restarting the next day, it was there.

You have two separate key codes?

You paid for FS twice?

I don't think so, I'm not sure about the codes but this is what I have visible in my MS Store.

MS Store Pic3.jpg

When I click on the Deluxe version, I see this.

MS Store Pic4.jpg

MS Store Pic1.jpg

Edited by stewie923