Update 1.12.13.0 is out

As a test of the AI Co-Pilot I set off in the Caravan leaving Lajes (LPLA) in the Azores and made a short hop to San Jorge (LPSJ), intentionally flying with AI only. I'd say it was a near perfect flight.

This is great news, fingers crossed we're done with the AI co-pilot issue. Verdict is still out.

The release notes are most impressive - this is an incredibly complex bit of software to be sure and it's great to see Asobo making the substantial effort to respond to issues raised by its customers.

i can happily report that the update was swift, smooth and without issues.

folks patiently (and not patiently-lol) awaiting VR capability should be pleased?

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

A lot of updates for the Boeing 747-800 I thank you most kindly........

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

I am so looking toward to updating & trying out my new Reverb G2 :)

I’m doing the night shift (currently having my lunch) & won’t have time to update until Thursday. The update certainly sounds good!

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

By me a new issue has arrived. I got a strange update that built all the simulator from scratch in drive C: when in realty in is installed on drive G:. Now all my community folders are not showing up in the sim.

Anyone knows what can I do now?

Thanks, David