Another UK pier released today

Great work Keith, thanks for all of these sceneries - if you run out of piers, there are a couple of bridges which no-one has created yet, such as the Humber Bridge, many of the bridges over the Thames in London, plenty to keep you quiet for a while!

Have you tried the Longitude FDE Project 1.40 mod by the way? I've started using it this week and it's excellent! The Working Title G3000 and GX mods work very well with it too. The autothrottle is awkward to activate in the VC (the buttons are on the back of the throttle levers and only visible on full throttle!) but the key command Shift+r toggles it on/off perfectly. Highly recommended: https://flightsim.to/file/3655/asobo-cessna-citation-longitude-flight-dynamics-modifications-project-version-1-0

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Great work Keith, thanks for all of these sceneries - if you run out of piers, there are a couple of bridges which no-one has created yet, such as the Humber Bridge, many of the bridges over the Thames in London, plenty to keep you quiet for a while!

Have you tried the Longitude FDE Project 1.40 mod by the way? I've started using it this week and it's excellent! The Working Title G3000 and GX mods work very well with it too. The autothrottle is awkward to activate in the VC (the buttons are on the back of the throttle levers and only visible on full throttle!) but the key command Shift+r toggles it on/off perfectly. Highly recommended: https://flightsim.to/file/3655/asobo-cessna-citation-longitude-flight-dynamics-modifications-project-version-1-0

Cheers Tim, theres a few piers to go yet so plenty to be getting on with .

I am hoping the UK update which is coming in january might sort a few bridges out but we'll have to wait and see.

I haven't tried those mods out yet but thanks for the heads up. Gonna get back to a bit more flying before I do the next pier.

Enjoy

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A big thank you from me Keith. Looking forward to downloading shortly. BTW, do you referee football matches or is that your namesake 😄

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

• 3 months later...
Not sure if I've asked you this before, but I have downloaded all of your piers and a file for each one clutters my (already cluttered) community folder a bit. Is it possible to combine them all into one "UK Piers" scenery for example? I recall that it was fairly easy to do in FSX, but not sure if that is the case with MSFS. Thanks IAN

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Not sure if I've asked you this before, but I have downloaded all of your piers and a file for each one clutters my (already cluttered) community folder a bit. Is it possible to combine them all into one "UK Piers" scenery for example? I recall that it was fairly easy to do in FSX, but not sure if that is the case with MSFS. Thanks IAN
Hi Ian, i am not aware of a method to do this but I have been thinking the same. I will investigate.

Regards

Keith

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have made some enquiries in this. It IS possible, but the amount of work involved makes it not worth the effort for me. Better to use MSFS Addons Linker to manage the community folder.

Sorry to disappoint.

Keith

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I have made some enquiries in this. It IS possible, but the amount of work involved makes it not worth the effort for me. Better to use MSFS Addons Linker to manage the community folder.

Sorry to disappoint.

Keith

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Ah well, worth a try I suppose. Thanks for investigating and I look forward to seeing morre of your creations in the near future.

Ive been holding off using addons linker but I'm getting to the point that I'm going to have to bite the bullet I think.