PHNL airport has no taxiway or runway lights

flightquarters

Where can I find the default airport and, I don't have any addon airports.

I deleted the PHNL files from the addon scenery/scenery folder, still no lines on taxiways or runway lights...Is there an addon that would show the airport lines?

What files for PHNL were in the AddonScenery/Scenery folder? That sounds like some kind of addon.

Don't mess with the default PHNL files!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Looking at the default PHNL for FSX in ADE there are lights for the taxiways and the runways. Looks like the runways have no center lights though. Don't know if that's true in real life, but there you go.

Couple of things.

Do you have third-party mesh installed?

You didn't add an add-on for PHNL or any other add-on? What add-ons do you have installed now?

Disabling the stock PHNL isn't going to solve your issue. Go in and re-enable it.

To dive deeper into the issue, zip your scenery.cfg file and upload here. Can't find it? It's in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX Might need to change FSX to what ever your FSX install folder is called. Not sure. I installed FSX to the root of C drive with a folder called FSX.

Edited by CRJ_simpilot
It's getting late...

Good God. Rereading it appears you deleted the PHNL files. If that's true you might, MIGHT be able to recover them through a shadow copy. A system restore might do it, but I only reserve that massive sword for more involved issues.

Are the PHNL files in fact deleted? As I said, a shadow copy may have them and I can tell you how to hopefully restore them. Or you can do an FSX repair install with the install disk.

PS: And yes, in addition to taxiway lights and runway lights, there are taxiway lines in the default PHNL airport.

Edited by CRJ_simpilot