Flightplan tool?

Stewie

Here ya go! This is from a very naughty download, but has damn near every airline and its ICAO you can think of. I use Libre Office so not sure how this will open in MS Office. But make sure you look at the very bottom as each page is listed by letter, military, and GA.

https://app.box.com/s/gqh422v2wc1vatgqimche30x5weg8yy9

Just be aware that AITM does only show airport traffic for one specific flightplan, and this for the whole week. But you won't see all aircraft of all your FP's. Excepted if all your traffic is in one file as does it CalClassic for its more than eight hundred different AI planes!

Bernard

Edited by leuen

Note that AITM has a Project feature that let's you combine all of your flight plans into a single plan so you can use the Timetable feature on all of them. I also use this to combine all the various airline's plans into a single world wide plan that I release on my site.

Tom Gibson

CalClassic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com

Note that AITM has a Project feature that let's you combine all of your flight plans into a single plan so you can use the Timetable feature on all of them. I also use this to combine all the various airline's plans into a single world wide plan that I release on my site.

Thank you Tom. I'm trying to figure out how to use the tool in FS2004. in order for this to work, it seems that I have to decompile every flight plan I have, which is a lot. Not sure if there is another way to do this.

AI Flight Planner lets you load them in as BGL files, saving you a step.

Bulk Traffic/Traffic and Parking Analyzer (wait for AIFP to load data)

Traffic Files/Select Traffic Files/[choose folder(s) containing the relevant BGL files] (wait for AIFP to load data)

Maximize this window.

In the Airports list, click on the desired Airport.

Click Timetable.

Now you have Arrivals on the left, and Departures on the right. The days of the week are checked if that flight arrives/departs on that day.

In the Airport menu you have several other options for viewing data.

Right click the Timetable button to dump data to a text file or print it.

Hope this helps,

Tom Gibson

CalClassic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com

AI Flight Planner lets you load them in as BGL files, saving you a step.

Bulk Traffic/Traffic and Parking Analyzer (wait for AIFP to load data)

Traffic Files/Select Traffic Files/[choose folder(s) containing the relevant BGL files] (wait for AIFP to load data)

Maximize this window.

In the Airports list, click on the desired Airport.

Click Timetable.

Now you have Arrivals on the left, and Departures on the right. The days of the week are checked if that flight arrives/departs on that day.

In the Airport menu you have several other options for viewing data.

Right click the Timetable button to dump data to a text file or print it.

Hope this helps,

Tom - Thank you so much. Appreciate the assist.