Flight Sim 2020 Manual

Hi, I just purchased The SoFly training manual to get familiar with the new sim. The problem is I think it is in the zipped format. I remember using Winzip or is there another freeware unzipping program? I haven't worked with a zip file in quite awhile. Here is what the file looks like: SOF-100-flightsim-guide-msfs.zip. Thanks. Tom

Also, if you ever want more features, 7-Zip is a great free tool. It allows more options in file management, and is great if you ever decide to compress files for the library.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

• 1 year later...
I would love to hear from you later on how you found the manual. Worth the money? Cheers.

Quick answer is yes. It has a lot of information that may or may not be available elsewhere in pieces but is assembled in one place. Recently it also integrates directly with MSFS so you can open it from within the simulator.

I for one found it worthwhile.

Alienware Aurora R7 * i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz * 32 gb RAM * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 gb * Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD * Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO * Dual Monitors (1 X 2k + 1 X HD) *Windows 11*. MSFS Premium Edition