Time to eat crow

The new PC arrived last week and I am now running 4K ultra and the sim looks fine.

Previously I had made claims/complaints that asobo was dumbing down the graphics with the patches and the sim looked much worse than the day it was released. Its more likely that asobo was actually cranking up the graphics and it was slowly starting to out class my previous hardware giving me the wrong impression.

When your wrong your wrong.

I have sent asobo a written and notarized apology and have properly flogged myself. Let me know if there is any thing else I should do.

Edited by natman1965

You could PM a couple of the MSFS trolls on here, or re-name the thread to "Useless MSFS 2020" and let them all come to you LOL.

Glad you're up and running again!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I had gotten a top of the line machine before I installed. I have been running pretty stable since day one. The multiple updates have been even better for flight dynamics and auto pilot controls. Still not perfect by any means, but the software is running pretty stable. I have said many times, that most problems are not the software it is the hardware that is running the sim. Congrats on new machine

Hobbitrocks