Processor drop every 30th second

Hi all

I have an annoying problem. Every 30th second inflight in FS2020 I have a 2 second stutter. I've been monitoring this for a few days and it is exactly 30 seconds between the "stutter". In the menu everything works allright. All other games works fine. My problem is only showing up in-game FS2020. It does not matter if I look around or anything else. Except for the appr. two seconds the simulator works perfect. The sound during this "stops" works fine so it should seem to be a display card issue. I've tried to set everything on low in the setup without any difference regarding the annoying problem. I have a 10700 I7 processor with 32gb RAM, 2070RTX Nvidia. The problem occured after an update, but I dont remember after which one. Ive also tried different setup for graphics in both windows and MSFS. If anyone could help me solve this issue, it would be GREAT! Cause its really, really annoying. All the best to u'all.

Hi, what sort of frame rates do you get? (when it’s not stuttering)

Have to tried limiting the FPS to..say 30? You can limit the FPS with V-sync on in the sim, or in the nvidia control panel. Might be worth a try

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Hi all

I have an annoying problem. Every 30th second inflight in FS2020 I have a 2 second stutter. I've been monitoring this for a few days and it is exactly 30 seconds between the "stutter".

This sounds like another program running in the background which is interrupting MSFS, such as your Windows Defender or other antivirus program. Try adding the whole Flight Simulator folder to your Defender or other antivirus exceptions list, and check Windows Task Manager to see if any other program could be interrupting MSFS. VPN's are known to cause problems with MSFS, so if you're using one, disable it while running MSFS.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi.. around 60 on the ground. No drop. The simulator works great with my settings graphically for 28 seconds, the stops for two seconds, before everythings great again :). The processor "drop" occurs only in-flight. Not in the menu. But when pressing "FLY" it starts dropping as I mentioned. Thanks for the feedback.