Drzewiecki Moscow Landmarks v1.2

According to the news article re Drzewiecki Moscow Landmarks v1.2:

"For previous customers, to download the new version simply log in into your account at the store where you've purchased this product."

However, I bought it from the MSFS Marketplace itself, and now I can't find where to download the update from, either in the Marketplace itself or the Content Manager.

Would someone please clarify how should I get the update?

Thanks in advance, best regards.

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

Delete the Moscow Landmarks scenery in Content Manager, restart the sim and go back to Content Manager. Moscow Land marks will be ready to download, this time it'll be the updated version.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Delete the Moscow Landmarks scenery in Content Manager, restart the sim and go back to Content Manager. Moscow Land marks will be ready to download, this time it'll be the updated version.

First of all thank you very much for your reply.

I did as you indicated and it worked apparently fine, but I ended with v1.1 installed again, just as it was originally.

Not only that, but it keeps saying "up to date".

Could it be that there is a delay in updating items in the in-game marketplace?

Thanks in advance, best regards.

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

Yes there is a delay, the Marketplace sceneries are usually updated along with a patch release. The next one is due November 24.

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Yes there is a delay, the Marketplace sceneries are usually updated along with a patch release.

Good to know, thanks once again.

The next one is due November 24.

Might that also be the reason why all of a sudden, most of my non-Community packages say "newer game version required to update"?

Might that also be the reason why all of a sudden, most of my non-Community packages say "newer game version required to update"?

Yep, they do it every time but it still catches people out!

• 3 weeks later...

More than 3 weeks late, finally the in-game Marketplace shows "some sign" that Drzewiecki Moscow Landmarks v1.1 needs to be updated, but even so, I can't update it yet because "newer game version required to update", so I guess I'll have to wait for next MSFS general update to get v1.2.

Any idea when is that expected?

Just visited MSFS Content Manager to verify recent addition of FSDT KIAD and also noticed the Drzewiecki Moscow Landmarks upgrade was now showing "download available" without any "dependencies". Clicked on the blue download/install and it quickly downloaded and installed the update. They must have silently fixed the installer.

Have not checked out the revised scenery yet though.