Hi everyone,

I keep seeing people talk about the 787 but I don't have it in the game, is this right? I bought the bigger base package that has extra airports and such but only have the 7478 and a320.

Bit confused,

Thanks

System: I7 8700k 3.7Ghz, RTX3070 inno3d iChill X4, 32Gb 3000Mhz Corsair Vengeance RAM, 2 x 1Tb ssd, 1 x M.2 ssd, 1 x 250Gb ssd, 32" Gigabyte monitor, Thrustmaster T.16000m controller

Did you buy the Premium Deluxe version? My 787 and the Premium Deluxe content disappeared too. I am in the past two weeks in contact with the Zendesk support but no solution yet! I am really pissed paying for the top of the line version and get every after so many de/re installs the standard content. Create a ticket with Zendesk but their response takes some time. You are not alone...

Did you guys try this?

Step 1: Go to Profile > Content Manager

Step 2: Select the content you want to see in the sim

Step 3: Download and install the content you selected

Step 3: Reboot your computer

Step 4: Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator

OR this?

Download Stuck on an aircraft or activity package

Some community-created content can block the download of official content. If your download is stuck on a package such as “asobo_aircraft_b787_10_0.1.42.fspatch” or “asobo_bushtrip_nevada0.1.35fspatch” please do the following:

Step 1: Close the launcher

Step 2: Go to the Community folder

By default this folder is located here:

Microsoft Store edition:

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community

Steam edition:

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community

Step 3: Search any non-official content corresponding to the package that is stuck. For instance “b787” or “bushtrip”

Step 3: Delete the corresponding non-official content

Step 4: Reboot your computer

Step 5: Relaunch the download

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Thanks guys,

All sorted. I’ve been so busy flying around, I wasn’t aware of the content manager. It did an update the other day and I assumed all updates were automatic. All updated now and there’s a 787 in the hanger :)

Cheers

System: I7 8700k 3.7Ghz, RTX3070 inno3d iChill X4, 32Gb 3000Mhz Corsair Vengeance RAM, 2 x 1Tb ssd, 1 x M.2 ssd, 1 x 250Gb ssd, 32" Gigabyte monitor, Thrustmaster T.16000m controller