Error access to content servers currently unavailable

It is now three days I have been unable to access the program with the error message above. The workaround was to signout from your ms account. When you do that and restart the program it will ask you to insert the game disk. Apparenty when you install the program by download the ms account is used to verify ownership and allows you to load the game. Has anyone else experienced this? and ideas? MS said it is looking into the problem with a fix. How long?

It is now three days I have been unable to access the program with the error message above. The workaround was to signout from your ms account. When you do that and restart the program it will ask you to insert the game disk. Apparenty when you install the program by download the ms account is used to verify ownership and allows you to load the game. Has anyone else experienced this? and ideas? MS said it is looking into the problem with a fix. How long?

Good question! How many users have a disc??

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I've been waiting nearly two weeks now, with the same error message (servers not available). The workaround that is suggested does not work. As you say, if you sign out from MS, then it demands to see your discs. I have submitted a request for urgent attention to this - it's not just a trivial bug, it's making it impossible to use the product I have paid for, and it started after the latest upgrade (1.9.5). So far, other than an automatic acknowledgement, I've heard nothing from Zendesk.

How many others out there are waiting and waiting to resume using their new simulator?

I’m not having any problems like this, but there are many others who are

& many posts on this forum about it, like this one..

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?326023-quot-Access-to-content-servers-is-currently-unavailable-quot-message&highlight=Content+servers

Apparently MS/Asobo know about it. You’d think it’d be a priority wouldn’t you?

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles