For some reason, I only have 2 aircraft listed in my hangar. No jets, no air liners.

Then there is the whole thing where none of my controls work any longer. When I go into the control section, they are all recognized, and show working....but once I load the flight, nothing.

Any help would be appreciated

Hobbitrocks

You could try going into the MS Store & checking for updates? It’s strange that your other aircraft have disappeared but it might be worth a try. Also maybe check the content manager.

As for the controls.. I haven’t a clue, assuming they were all working before.

I have an old joystick which I dismantled so to use two of its buttons only (I wired up a toggle switch for my landing gear) it works with other sims, but has never worked with MSFS. It does show up in the sim. I can set the up/down gear bindings but it never saves them. I’m not too bothered though as all my other controllers work and I’m waiting for a Honeycomb Bravo.

Anyway, I guess some controllers work & some don’t.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

appreciate suggestions. Yes, all controls worked just fine....all aircraft were installed....then somewhere along the way....all disappeared, and controls stopped working. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled....that was a long process....but no luck. Same thing, only two air craft and no controls. Even though in the control settings, I can see every axes working during setup....but when flight is loaded, nothing

problem solved. Someone said to click on the profile and content manager....they were grayed out so they would not work. But accross the top of menu it says...profile.

From there I was able to find all my aircraft and a bunch of air ports....so I downloaded 107 items....now I have 30 air craft, and all the major airports that I installed.

I learned that the latest update changed something, and this was the fix. This may or may not apply to everyone, but it was great for me. Of course I loaded and unstalled sim three times this weekend.....and each download took three hours.....thank god for foot ball

hobbitrocks

Glad you’ve sorted it :)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles