Any guidance on wind settings?

Another thread here informed me that there is as yet no wave action unless wind is at least 60 kts.

That took me to the wind layer function in flight conditions. I am mystified, and couldn't find any setting that I could handle in a Beechcraft.

So, please --

Speed I understand. But what is "%"? Could that be the percentage by which the set speed varies?

And what is "frequency," stated in seconds? The interval between gusts?

Anyone have a recommended setting for normal flight?

Huh?

Mac6737

actually you can, I was at 800ft and the flying was smooth,

the 60kts wind parameter shot in the video is a setting for "wind surface" in the weather drop down menu

the wind icon is at very bottom left.

So i guess this wind exclusive for surface that doesnt affect flying, (i guess) but i didn try to land with this wind. I dont think the magnitudes of numbers are well represented. But Im sure it can be if the configs are properly tweaked

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

actually you can, I was at 800ft and the flying was smooth,

the 60kts wind parameter shot in the video is a setting for "wind surface" in the weather drop down menu

the wind icon is at very bottom left.

So i guess this wind exclusive for surface that doesnt affect flying, (i guess) but i didn try to land with this wind. I dont think the magnitudes of numbers are well represented. But Im sure it can be if the configs are properly tweaked

Ok, so it's 60 kts at the surface, but at 800 feet you're flying smooth? Not very realistic, I'd say.