A320 Problem PFD

Hi I dont know if this as been posted before im sorry if i missed it ,anyway the A320 pfd keeps going blank And the Altimiter is not working I have a feeling these are things waiting to be addressed in update/patch but i cant help wondering how people are saying they have made flights in A320 is it just my plane lol I have tried the mod from Github but didnt work am i doing something wrong,i like flying the A320 but its impossible for me as it is,in fact all the airliners are a mess in my case anyway any help appreciated.

The brightness just went black (a bug issue) just turn the left brightness knob again and it will come back

The Mod guys acknowledge this, its them that say: "just turn the brightness knob again" not me, thats why I told you, you downloaded the MOD but didn't know about it and i replied to help on that, but they clarified this at their site, maybe you didn't read it

The center fuel was another issue that was fixed by latest Mod (the dev beta NOT the stable version) actual size 84,006KB found in the green CODE box at github

Edited by Kapitan

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think