Could use a bit of help

Hi all

First of all I am a newbie, I am Having trouble with the Airbus A320 ,I recently set a flight plan from Gatwick to Manchester ,the plane seemed to follow the route ok except the display on the left keeps disappearing, coping with that I continued ,then when told to reduce height I tried to reduce and the height went up instead of down ,something is not right with this aircraft, I only set the minimum of assistance not being able to reduce height was a true spoiler, what kills it for me you can fly right to the airport you want to land at and things beyond your control start to go wrong what a waste of time, can anyone please advise me if I am doing anything wrong maybe the flight plan, but i have watched loads of vids on the subject does the problem lie with the assists I set, or is the plane just broken idk i even set up and flew a route from a vid disaster struck and I ended up in a field ,I don't want to give up, but I am heading that way when i say i am a newbie i mean for this sim ,I did use FSX wasn't very good at it but had many hrs on it ,can anyone please advise where I might be going wrong because I have had a degree of success with the Airbus A320 now it seems to have gone to pot.

kind regards

Andrew

ok thanks but how does fuel link to the mfd screen going off ?

thats a good question, i dont know

its being discussed in msfs forums

there is some electrical fault affecting it

hope they resolve it soon but the new dev beta MOD has corrected if you use it

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Can you please tell me how to get the mod you mention its getting worse than fsx with a mod here and mod there can you tell me how to install it as well I'm really not into these mods

sure

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx

click on the green CODE then chose download zip

unpackit copy past the main root folder in Community folder

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Apollo212,

If you wait a bit, this should get taken care of in one of the automatic updates that will be coming in the near future.

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

ok thanks i will wait then lol oh the waiting game dont you just luv it ,not btw whats the 2070 like i have same cpu as you but let down by my 1070gtx i think these garphics cards are a rip off same old story spoon fed a little by little they do it with everything always have done .

I get about 50% of capacity out in the wide open, up to about 85% in a dense urban airport. The GPU is really worked in this program. Typical, CPU 16% of capacity, GPU 58% of capacity, Ram 40% of capacity! I am running mostly ultra settings on a 1920x1200 monitor, which is an odd size.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU