Graphics Too Bright Post Patch #2?

One thing I've noticed now the patch is up and running, without adjusting any of my previous graphics settings, flying over the USA it's like someone turned the sun up to double strength. Everything looks too bright and bleached. Any suggestions as to what I can tweak to tone this down a bit?

Also flying over Midwest USA just fields sweet fanny adams else, checked my frame rate to see the sim running at all of 13 FPS (though it didn't seem jerky) so guess I'm going to have to play around with settings.

Running an I7 4770 @3.5Ghz, GTX 1650 with 2Gb Vram and 24Gb of system RAM.

Vern.

The foggy brightness from within the panel was actually worse before the patch.

Now its working more like real, when your vision focus on the panel the outside view gets blurred foggy and bright if clear skies, but when you set view for a height and angle at the window level the vision is clear

Check what angle of sight (with the hat pan switch) you are perceiving that brightness, it changes

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Looks like my install got corrupted after the patch which as you recall got stuck then suddenly I could get in the game. I did a Steam file verify and on starting FS20 it is now downloading 100+ Gb worth of files!

I thought something was up as the Marketplace was greyed out so likely some of the shaders were missing or corrupted. Feet up, wait for it to finish and hopefully get flying later on.

Vern.