New patch some new bugs??

Any of you had a similar situation?

Rolling down runway 9 at KSAN and lost the #1 engine at 120kts. Stopped aircraft before slamming into the parking garage (actually on the runway). Couldnt get it started again.

Reset the sim and started over and took off ok, but about 100nm out of KPHX, I lost the #1 MFD. No big deal, just threw the FO out the window and flew on from the right seat.

Today, I was flying in the King Air out of KPHX and lost all the screens on the MFD. Nothing worked.

I know I didnt have realism systems failures set up before the patch and am wondering if something is buggy about it.

Seems really odd that that would happen on 2 different days in 2 different aircraft.

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

If the Airbus is the first case

for the number 1 engine you likely had no fuel in the center tank

I read this on the MSFS forum, it is a bug that engine shoukdnt stop if there is fuel in the wing tanks but apparently in the meantime you must make sure the center tank has fuel, more than 7,000 so it read

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Any of you had a similar situation?

Rolling down runway 9 at KSAN and lost the #1 engine at 120kts. Stopped aircraft before slamming into the parking garage (actually on the runway). Couldnt get it started again.

Reset the sim and started over and took off ok, but about 100nm out of KPHX, I lost the #1 MFD. No big deal, just threw the FO out the window and flew on from the right seat.

Today, I was flying in the King Air out of KPHX and lost all the screens on the MFD. Nothing worked.

I know I didnt have realism systems failures set up before the patch and am wondering if something is buggy about it.

Seems really odd that that would happen on 2 different days in 2 different aircraft.

No worries just wait for other patches to fix the previous patch.

Most of the problems seem to be people trying to run it on a 5 year old laptop, or they have a slow internet connection and corrupt the download, or they want to load it on a HD instead of an SSD, or they don't want to learn the new product operations, or they never even try it, just watched some review by a twerp on a video. Since many folks run it successfully, it must be failure of the users or their equipment instead of an intrinsic flaw.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Most of the problems seem to be people trying to run it on a 5 year old laptop, or they have a slow internet connection and corrupt the download, or they want to load it on a HD instead of an SSD, or they don't want to learn the new product operations, or they never even try it, just watched some review by a twerp on a video. Since many folks run it successfully, it must be failure of the users or their equipment instead of an intrinsic flaw.

Exactly!

By the way the Dev at flybywire Airbus Mod have fixed the fuel issue.

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Brand new computer here on my end. Built it for the sim. Runs great averaging 40+ FPS in all environments on High Setting (no 4k monitor, so not bothering with Ultra).

Thanks for the info Kapitan on the center fuel tank.

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

Well, the engine shut down wasnt an issue but i did lose the #1 MFD again on approach into MCO.

Win some lose some.