Un Docking Windows

Has there been an update or patch that allows MSFS to Un dock and move gauges, windows to separate monitors like FSX ?

THANKS !

FSX. As of now I have 3 laptops all utilizing & linked to FSX, 1 - 32" TV for Gages, 40" TV for Main View. Saitek Pro Flight Control System. Am building a new rig and flight deck. Most likely going to X-Plane 11 for Sim. Also might buy MFS2020 for the pretty Pictures.

Thanks ! Cant believe this was left out !
FSX. As of now I have 3 laptops all utilizing & linked to FSX, 1 - 32" TV for Gages, 40" TV for Main View. Saitek Pro Flight Control System. Am building a new rig and flight deck. Most likely going to X-Plane 11 for Sim. Also might buy MFS2020 for the pretty Pictures.

Further more, even if not what we want: when in cockpit mode, on digital display planes, bring your mouse to the PFD and pres AltGr(the right side Alt), click again when it shows a"+".it will bring the PFD on another display, then do the same with MFD, and you get a full view of both, that you can enlarge, but, as they are only the displays,you still have to get back to the first cockpit view to tune any knob. Not fully satisfactory, but still a usefull first step to the many windows we could enjoy with the other sims. Also it has a bad effect on the FPS (down 10 for me!).

Good flights, Michel.

Thanks Michel....... My new flight deck was being built around being able to move windows/gauges to other displays..... Im sher a 3rd party developer will bring the option unless MSFS beats the to it so I will wait ! Cant imagine they would leave this out !