FS 2020 - Rudder problems while landing the A320

Hello everyone. I am having an issue with the default A320 and also with few of the turbo props. I am using the Logitech Rudder Pedals, Thrustmaster TCA sidestick. During taxi for takeoff and also during landing as I exit the runway and hit the rudder pedals to steer the aircraft out of the active runway the aircraft seems to get into self control and steers left and right. All my rudder attempts fail and I cant control the taxi.

The rudders work perfectly with my Xplane 11 + Zibo 738.

Kindly help.

Debarshi

Calcutta , India

Steve I have this rudder issue even before MS releases patch 01. Just cannot understand what is happening.

Same here but curbed it with Sensitivity Curve changes, which is what they were for. It wasn’t a calibration issue for me. For me now, it’s a patch issue. Not for you though. Not flown the bigger things.

• 5 months later...

All

My first post on the forum - please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong :)

I have a very similar problem myself, but it appears to be across all the aircraft I've flown so far: 152 / 172 / King Air / Citation / A320 / B787 / B747. When I'm rolling out after landing, the aircraft will veer off the runway and no amount of twisting of the joystick (Thrustmaster Airbus sidestick) will bring it under any semblance of control. From the external camera, I can see the rudder deflect but almost immediately return to centre. Twisting left and right has the same effect (i.e. none). It doesn't happen on take off or in flight - only on landing.

Anyone have any ideas at all?

• 5 months later...
All

My first post on the forum - please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong :)

I have a very similar problem myself, but it appears to be across all the aircraft I've flown so far: 152 / 172 / King Air / Citation / A320 / B787 / B747. When I'm rolling out after landing, the aircraft will veer off the runway and no amount of twisting of the joystick (Thrustmaster Airbus sidestick) will bring it under any semblance of control. From the external camera, I can see the rudder deflect but almost immediately return to centre. Twisting left and right has the same effect (i.e. none). It doesn't happen on take off or in flight - only on landing.

Anyone have any ideas at all?

I have EXACTLY the same problem - and yes, with ALL aircraft.

Take-off on a straight line = no problem. On landing, however, the plane just doesn't want to steer in the direction the joystick is telling it. (I have no rudder pedals).

I'd love to know what the answer is to this so I can fix it!

Having the same issue as well, it's like your skidding on ice, can't control it!
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Check to see if you have any duplicate rudder assignments between your joy stick or yoke and keyboard. Also clear any left/right brake assignments for keyboard. I've noticed, at least for me that the sim does strange things when there are duplicate assignments. Don't know if it's a sim problem or issue with my joystick, pedals or keyboard.

I used to have this skidding problem and when I removed any duplicates for rudder and cleared left/right braking on keyboard, the plane goes straight now after touchdown.

If it doesn't work, at least you've eliminated one thing.

Mike

Windows 10 Home 64bit / Intel i7-8700, 6 Core, 3.2 GHz / 32GB RAM DDR 4 / GTX 1080 OC / SSD(2) / 27" 165 Hz 1440p Monitor / Internet 805 Mbps down, 24 Mbps up

• 4 weeks later...
Having exactly the same problems as MD69 twist stick rudder deflects then re centres itself if with the stick still deflected? Have re-calibrated the Airbus Sidestick in windows, set up a new profile. Assigned the "Joystick R-Axis-Z" to Rudder Control and still makes the sim unplayable! Am I missing something here. Was going to treat myself to pedals but hesitating now in case of same problem. The rudder works perfectly on XPlane. Thanks Guys