Microsoft store. You will find updates for your products you have on the top of the screen after you click on the ... button on the top right, and then when you start MSFS after saying update, it will have the patch notes and you can download the main patch from the opening screen in the sim.

Just a word so you don't worry either about downloads - some segments can be rather large downloads. as long as the .... are flickering after the segment of the title which is downloading, you are good. No need to worry.

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Did you buy from the MS Store? If so then simply launch it and it’ll say there’s an update. You download about 800mb & when that’s done, launch the sim.

The sim will then say there’s a patch & it downloads just over 15GB.

I understand it’s a similar process through Steam

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I got the basic patch, but no other content after entering the Sim.

Problem here for sure, just not sure where.

Mine is MS Store purchase. When I launched the Sim today I got notification there was a mandatory download. It opened MS Store and I was updated to version 1.8.3.0.

But no other download when the Sim loaded.

Hal

Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.

Thanks Steve and Johnny.I got it from Steam,but I can not launch it.I sent the computer to the suppliers but they have not had any success yet.I wondered if patches would start the sim,but many people seem to have same problem,so patches may not help.