Asobo-flights-commercial-flight?

After downloading today's new patch, I went to the content manager to see what had changed. I saw the line "ASOBO-FLIGHTS-COMMERCIAL-FLIGHT," indicating a download was available. Naturally I clicked on it. I got the screen in the following screen shot.

Untitled-1.jpg

Nothing happens. Neither the VERSION HISTORIES nor DEPENDENCIES link helps. Only the GO BACK link and Cancel button do anything. Anybody know what's up with this?

I had the same thing as well.

But if you go to the top of the screen, and click on the bell icon with the blue dot with the number 1 (to the left of your user name), it will show you that the update did install.

Unfortunately, even after it shows this, it will still continue to show that there is an update available.

Microsoft for you!

i7-9700KF; RTX 2070 Super; Z390 Phantom Gaming 4S, 32gb G Skill 3600;

2TB 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVme; 2TB 860 EVO SSD; 1TB 860 EVO SSD; Li 205 ATX Case; Windows 10 Pro x64

It's been left there by Asobo to see how many people click on it :p

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64