Marketplace no longer accessible in my system?

Good afternoon,

As the title says, I can no longer access the Marketplace in the Sim.

Only noticed this yesterday. I have used it previously.

Anyone else have the issue or know what is happening?

Thanks, Hal

Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.

Just bringing this up to the front again.

Marketplace is still greyed out on my system. I am showing as logged in to X-Box, but server shows as automatic and never connecting. Friends and groups buttons are also greyed out. In task manager Flight Simulator show as connected and using network resources, so I know it is actually connected.

My internet connection is fine and fast. System specs below.

I have checked and double checked all settings in the sim for online connectivity. Everything is set to on.

I tried the repair option, no change. I have the Microsoft Store download version. Up to date.

Windows 10 version 1909. Have tried multiple times to upgrade to 2004 but it never happens. Says it does but still shows as 1909.

I am hoping that I do not have to do a complete re-install of the sim or windows. Just did a new window install 3 week ago, just before installing MSFS.

Have tried many suggestions from other sites to no avail.

I have submitted a report to Zendesk.

Anyone have any suggestions.

Hal

Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.

Are you logged in to your Microsoft and/or Xbox account?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Are you logged in to your Microsoft and/or Xbox account?

I am showing logged in with X-Box gamer tag. But if I try changing to Microsoft, my credentials take me to the X-Box gamer tag anyway.

There are so many accounts now that a person needs it is difficult to know which one to use. My Microsoft account is linked to X-Box and Skype accounts.

I log into all 3 computers at home with my Microsoft account (pin number log in). Everything is synched and critical files are stored on the cloud.

This was working when first installed. Sometime after that it quit. but I did not notice right away.

I am thinking it is a log in problem, but where to start. I have logged out of X-box and logged back in under Microsoft, but because my accounts are linked it just logs me in as my X-Box gamer tag.

It hurts too much to pull my own hair out, but hoping to get this working somehow.

Don't think is has anything to do with the problem, but I pre-purchased through Microsoft Sore.

Thanks for taking a bit of interest tiger1962.

Hal

Hmmm. My Microsoft account is also linked to my Xbox gamer tag but I only log in to my PC through my Microsoft account, which automatically logs me in to my Xbox account apparently. Maybe it's a problem at Microsoft's end, it could be worth contacting their customer services about this.

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hmmm. My Microsoft account is also linked to my Xbox gamer tag but I only log in to my PC through my Microsoft account, which automatically logs me in to my Xbox account apparently. Maybe it's a problem at Microsoft's end, it could be worth contacting their customer services about this.

Same here. I log into(onto) my computer with my Microsoft account. I have it set up with the 4 digit pin number.

I have reported it on Zendesk and hope to get a reply. They have sent an email saying they received the report.

Thanks again for our interest. It is a strange one for sure.

Hal

Hal, I've just advised someone else to try this remedy and realised it might also apply to your problem too:

You could try a repair or reset for MSFS as set out in this guide: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/...Store-Gamepass

Abbreviated URL doesn't work, so I found it with a search and shortened it to https://tinyurl.com/y3auphkv. Thanks for this Tim (BTW, no relation :)). I had the grayed-out problem but with the training flights.

Glad you got it fixed and my apologies for the bad link.