Adjusting view height now working

ac103010

Top Gunn,

Why does Microsoft make things so bloody difficult. Just started to edit the fsx.cfg file and, horrors, I haven't got one. So I did some searches and find it's probably a hidden file. So I looked to see how to make it visible. And all the well meaning people that have posted methods have all come to zilch. Why? Because for some reason Microsoft sees fit to change things, methinks.

Examples:

One guy says: C:\documents and settings\username\......................... I HAVEN'T GOT A DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS folder

Another guy says: Start, Select Control Panel, Appearance and personalisation.............. I CAN'T DO START, CONTROL PANEL, because when I hit start I haven't got a Control Panel.

So I did a search. Nothing comes up for FSX.cfg.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

The only good thing is, I've managed, by a reoundabout way, to restart in the default flight.

I think I've figured out what's happened to my sub folders and FSX.cfg. When I did some searches I find that my C:\users\Alan1\.......... is quarantined ????? Now I have to figure out why and what to do to get them back. Microsoft help is no help at all.