Toronto Pearson YYZ for MSFS2020

Can someone pleeeeeeeeeeease bring out a good CYYZ for MSFS2020 and not wait like 4 yrs to do it ?

thanks

Core i7 10700K OC to 4.6 all cores/EVGA 750W G+ PSU/ MSI Z490 edge mobo/GSkill RAM DDR4 32GB(2X16GB) 3600mhz/ ASUS TUF RTX 3080/ Win10 home/ Asus 32 inch monitor 1440p/ CH Flightstick

• 10 months later...
Not only That, but Boston and Tampa as well. FlyTampa would be perfect for this...

Ya, Tampa is pretty sad.

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

Maybe learn 3D Modeling in Blender and try to create yourself? It takes a lot to manufacture an airport, as I am learning it to create my local airfield with custom buildings, and so forth. You'll realize there's a lot more to your "simple" request than you realize.
Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Maybe learn 3D Modeling in Blender and try to create yourself? It takes a lot to manufacture an airport, as I am learning it to create my local airfield with custom buildings, and so forth. You'll realize there's a lot more to your "simple" request than you realize.

I don't have time or patience to learn blender otherwise I would. On top of that I could never reach the level of Detail FlyTampa is able to achieve. I will wait and just pay them my dollars and save myself the time. maybe I'll try to fix up my home airfield by myself.

I don't have time or patience to learn blender otherwise I would. On top of that I could never reach the level of Detail FlyTampa is able to achieve. I will wait and just pay them my dollars and save myself the time. maybe I'll try to fix up my home airfield by myself.

I'm with you on that, and I've been a Blender user for years. I will gladly pay the pros to do it. It is a big task, but these guys turn out some beautiful stuff.

On a side note, I always encourage people to dip their toes in the Blender waters. It can appear daunting to the beginner, but I can say from using it over the years, if you are doing the kind of modeling you would do for an airport, or architectural(what I mainly used it for), you will only use a fraction of the tools available. There are things in Blender I haven't even touched, and may never. But youtube tutorials are mostly how I learned.

And JohnnyJohnJohn, have you started putting your items in MSFS yet or still learning Blender? I'm curious how easy(or not)it is to go from Blender to the sim.

I would be interested in dressing up a few small fields I like to fly from.