Manuals @ Keyboard Assignments

Hi Guys

Does anyone know where a can get a manual or List of Keyboard Assignments for MSFS2020, or is it the same as FSX.

and I seem to be having trouble getting my planes out of the hanger after setting options. I just want to do a free flight out of YSSY to learn how to handle this beast.

Thanks for your time

Peter Jones

Welcome to the forum(s) Peter. Sadly, there is no manual (a major screwup by MS). The assignments are not the same as FSX. You can find a list of the keyboard assignments here: https://twinfinite.net/2020/08/microsoft-flight-simulator-keyboard-controls-guide/ . Also, there's some helpful stuff here: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/c/guides/new-pilot-help-guides/167 ...........Doug
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

It is not the same as FSX. Saitek assignments are not the same or complete. It shows a Saitek diagram/picture with numbered functions but the instructions list Alpha Numeric Assignments that you have to figure out which goes or operates where? A number of assignments I had in FSX are presently not available only through the keyboard, makes flying prep and actually flying very cumbersome.

• 3 weeks later...
It is not the same as FSX. Saitek assignments are not the same or complete. It shows a Saitek diagram/picture with numbered functions but the instructions list Alpha Numeric Assignments that you have to figure out which goes or operates where? A number of assignments I had in FSX are presently not available only through the keyboard, makes flying prep and actually flying very cumbersome.

I wish someone had a tool to convert your customized FSX keyboard and controller assignments to MSFS 2020.

• 2 weeks later...